At Sinclairs, our environmental and social ethics are second to none. But that’s nothing new; they always have been and always will be.
We’re locally aware
Sinclairs is based on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales. We’re surrounded by breathtaking countryside and we want to keep it that way – that’s why we work tirelessly to reduce our impact on the environment.
• We use raw materials sparingly
• We maintain our machinery to the highest levels
• We continuously review our processes at all levels of our business to minimise waste and use energy as efficiently as possible
• We strive to streamline our use of packaging
• We are corporate members of Yorkshire Wildlife Trust and the Yorkshire Dales Millennium Trust
• We’re good neighbours and are deeply involved in local community projects.